Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Browser: Flock

So a coworker told me about this new browser, Flock. I have installed this and I am trying it out now. So far it is different but not in a bad way. For a multi-tasker like myself, it is easy to stay connected to coworkers, my blogs, Facebook, Myspace, email, etc., while continuing to work on the web. For example, I am using a feature right now that allows me to post this blog without even having to open up blogger. All I did was go to blogger, login and flock recognized it and said now that I logged in, I can create a post anytime. So I am trying this out now.

I also signed into Facebook earlier and now on my flock homepage, it tells me what my friends on Facebook are doing (based on what they have on their pages). So... i will test this out for a few days and see if it is even worth continuing to use.

Coworker doesn't like it so far. It is interesting to say the least.

Ok well more on this later.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Brent Alan Bakken said...

I think I don't like it because I don't use facebook, myspace, flickr, photobucket and all that stuff. I guess I just need to get on the wave or drown.

coworker