Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday?

Ok so my husband forced me to watch Headline News last night. Glenn Beck is his fave... I do like Glenn Beck cause he makes me laugh. Other than that, I despise politics. We were watching the Super Tuesday results.

I do not have a CLUE who my candidate is. I am an independent... leaning more on the conservative side... with a liberal flair. HAHA That being said, I am tempted to write in my candidate than actually vote for the current choices. I keep thinking about the book series, Left Behind, and I swear one of them is the antichrist. I just am not fond of ANY of them. Not one. Some have some admirable qualities or maybe they have the same viewpoint I do on ONE issue... but all in all... they suck. I added a poll to my blog so you all can share with me your candidates... granted most of them won't be in the final running but it is always interesting to see who people go for.

To say that Obama and Clinton are neck and neck is an understatement. Watching the polls come in, they pretty much got nearly 50/50 in most of the states. The republican side is just boooring... Did you hear about the whole McCain/Huckabee thing in West Virginia (I think)? Stupid. I hate politics.

I can say one thing I DO NOT WANT A CLINTON in the White House... HELL NO... I don't care if she IS a woman... I just don't like her.



For those of you in Texas... It is time to vote in a new license plate. Have you done it yet? I did... You can do it here.



My brother recently brought to my attention this video series... about Photoshop. It is called You Suck at Photoshop. It is a comedy series but you actually learn how to do some neat tricks in Photoshop while watching this poor man's heart break. Confused? Just watch the first episode. (There are five total now) Funny stuff:

2 comments:

Recruit Me, Love me, Pick Me said...

Did you ever thing those two dudes who wrote the Left Behind series are the Antichrist? then they will come in when you least expect it...like maybe the Antichrist is YouTube....IPod....you never know YOU JUST NEVER KNOWWWWWWWWWWW!

WWJD?????

Brent Alan Bakken said...

I don't know either. It is just the lesser of two, no 5 evils the way I see it. I will be moving to Italy soon.