Monday, January 14, 2008

Blah Monday

I am ready to go home now. I have about an hour left and I am counting down until I can go home. I am so beat down tired. I have to stay awake for the drive home. Maybe my BFF Laura (aka RecuriterChick) will call me to help me stay awake on the long drive home. It will take two hours probably.

I have yet to see my proof that I needed to have back to the print center by noon. UGH!

I was not able to read anything but the first page of the new book cause of interruptions during lunch. I guess I should have left the building then huh?

O well I did drink 3 liters of water so far today. YAY! 1 more to go. :)

1 comment:

Recruit Me, Love me, Pick Me said...

dude....you didnt even say BYE you just logged off and left...I would have called you. I really needed some adult conversation (no you pervs not THAT kind of adult conversation) I am glad my work is 10/15 minutes away. I couldn't stand driving 2 hours. How often do you put gas in your car?